Simply Audiobooks - Ripped the off simplyaudiobooks

I had been charged 27.20 y these *** and then finally after the free trail is over they send the cds to me thank you for tricking me in believing in you simply audiobooks oh and thank you for telling me I have seven days to return it when I cancel.I hope you go out of business .

You guys are trash no worser than trash at least trash acknowledges they are trash. That's a terrible business practice by the way why don't we tell people it's a 15 day trial and wait till it expires then charge them 27 dollars then send the books I bet our customers appreciate that. Maybe you guys should think to sent a email saying hey sorry we don't have any audio books of your book at the time so we can extend your free trail.

Get your *** together simply audiobooks.In the pictures your see my email confirming my canceling account and in the other one your see them all the suddenly sending me audio books after I cancels and they charge me

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
review #605921

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Simply Audiobooks? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Simply Audiobooks. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Simply Audiobooks.
Filing a new complaint about