I had been charged 27.20 y these *** and then finally after the free trail is over they send the cds to me thank you for tricking me in believing in you simply audiobooks oh and thank you for telling me I have seven days to return it when I cancel.I hope you go out of business .

You guys are trash no worser than trash at least trash acknowledges they are trash. That's a terrible business practice by the way why don't we tell people it's a 15 day trial and wait till it expires then charge them 27 dollars then send the books I bet our customers appreciate that. Maybe you guys should think to sent a email saying hey sorry we don't have any audio books of your book at the time so we can extend your free trail.

Get your *** together simply audiobooks.In the pictures your see my email confirming my canceling account and in the other one your see them all the suddenly sending me audio books after I cancels and they charge me

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $27. The author is overall dissatisfied with Simply Audiobooks and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about audiobook from Simply Audiobooks was it was trash Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company AudioBooks that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Simply Audiobooks.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Periodicals & Publishing category for more informed decision or compare Simply Audiobooks to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Simply Audiobooks?

Comments